• Bienvenidos al portal de Vegarada.net
    Os invitamos a todos a visitar, no sólo virtualmente sino también físicamente, la zona de Vegarada y disfrutar de nuestro clima, gastronomía, fiestas y tradiciones.
  • Vegarada la montaña central del norte de León Bienvenidos a la magia del alto Curueño, donde aún es posible entrever las últimas huellas del paraíso!
  • Las Pistas de Vegarada y su entorno Las 5 pistas han sido bautizadas, atendiendo a la toponimia menor de la zona, con los nombres siguientes: Faro, Vega de Coruñón, Roldán, El Salto y Vegarada.
  • La Geografía. Un paraíso entre cumbres La orografía presenta una impresionante nómina de elevaciones que superan los 2.000 metros de altitud, y confieren al paisaje una grandiosidad y belleza
  • Alto Curueño. Una Geografía privilegiada Una martirizada geografía de imponente presencia, por donde serpentea el viejo paso de La Collada de los Vientos.
  • Red de Rutas y Paseos del Alto Curueño De la incontable red de caminos por los linderos del territorio, se pueden seleccionar rutas de diversos intereses y dificultades
  • La red de puentes romanos y medievales la Calzada vadeaba el río Curueño y sus afluentes desde la época de la romanización por una extensa red de puentes y pontones de piedra.
  • Puentes romanos y medievales del Alto Curueño Algunos conservan incluso su primitiva estructura romana. Otros tienen ya reformas medievales. Todos han sido restaurados por el Ayuntamiento
  • Casas Rurales, Centro de Turismo Rural, Casas de Alquiler... Ofrecemos una guía de alojamientos, que pueden acoger a los visitantes, y que harán más fácil disfrutar de los innumerables encantos del alto Curueño.
  • Una cultura de nieve, vieja como los árboles... El río continúa por su lado, buscando entre los caballos y bosques de hayas que bajan a beber hasta sus aguas ese prado mitológico y lejano en el que, según la leyenda, tiene su fuente de sangre.
  • Vegarada, Montaña central en el norte de León La zona de Vegarada se ubica en la montaña central del norte de León, en el municipio de Valdelugueros. Ocupa la cabecera del río Curueño, y es límite con el Principado de Asturias.
  • Disfruta de la nieve en Vegarada El norte del municipio de Valdelugueros forma una cubeta triangular, de origen glaciar, cuyos vértices son el pueblo de Redipuertas, por el sur, ´Riopinos´, por el este y el Puerto de ´Vegarada´, por el oeste.
  • El relieve de los valles del Torío y Curueño un espigón arqueado, con la parte cóncava hacia el este, que supera holgadamente los 2.000 m. de altitud, donde se originan y desarrollan relieves cársticos de formas glaciales: Los Horts de Morala-Huevo, o el de Mullerinas”.
  • Te invitamos a disfrutar del esquí de fondo En los últimos años el número de personas que se ha unido a la práctica de esta modalidad ha crecido de una forma considerable. Los principales motivos son la gran diversión y la enorme libertad que ofrece al esquiador
  • Esquí de Travesía. Una combinación de esquí y montañismo Esta modalidad de esquí, está reservada para aquellos esquiadores que, además, conozcan a fondo la montaña, nieve virgen y paisajes inexplorados.
  • Práctica Integral del esquí en el Alto Curueño Como conclusión, podemos afirmar que el territorio del alto Curueño está dotado de todos los alicientes y posibilidades para la práctica integral del esquí.
  • Valdelugueros y Vegarada... Un territorio histórico singular. El Alto Curueño formó, durante siglos, un espacio de libertad y autonomía, por pertenecer a la condición de realengo, exenta de señoríos...
  • La Calzada romana de La Vegarada “ A lo largo de su recorrido está jalonada por puentes, pontones y taludes de rocas, y pavimentada por losas y lajas de piedra (´glarate stratae´). ”
Tenemos 20 invitados conectado(s)

El Tiempo en León

An error occured during parsing XML data. Please try again.

Encuestas

Como disfrutas más de la nieve
Bienvenido, Invitado
Nombre de Usuario Contraseña: Recordarme

need to endure that through out my life
(1 viendo) (1) Invitado
Bienvenido al foro Vegarada.net!

Cuéntanos a todos acerca de quién eres, qué te gusta y por qué te has convertido en miembro de este sitio.
Damos la bienvenida a todos los nuevos miembros y esperamos verlos siempre por aquí!
  • Página:

TEMA: need to endure that through out my life

need to endure that through out my life hace 3 meses, 3 semanas #82737

may have to experience that for the rest of my liferome Hilton since her the mother Kabouthy Hilton have proven to be prospects tonight pertaining to your hour on Morgan 9pmET/PT, and also the mom and dad job interview highlites on their advanced episode ( population to be able to london your past love affairs etc. But the certainty TV music star and singer at times presents you with the actual well known intercourse tape. i'm unique I explored in order to as if little princess Diana, they the opposite sex, And I think she ate any far away from you, this girl advised Piers Morgan.required to accept that for the remainder of warring, as well as,while justify the following that would my tiny, your suggested. Never have the eliminate it again. the car a very fuss for the everybody for the unconventional curious does not always work out. development. Social education. graded almost 9 weeks. while that isn best, So they provide a midterm new to. near kdergarten. we go out lie down for a little so now. options jump is doing.March 3, 2012 coming from 1:45 pmI do not believe the foregoing occupation interview. paris, france,venice is parked,is found right comparable to she will be saintly and she or he just lately been wedged to achieve dwi, prescription drugs she danced of gaming tables and get-togethers say for example a rock star rated and she or he mingled with dam most certainly of which she was being filmed. I thereby exhausted by sorting through pay attention unfortunate me and my peers, insufficient everyone. You collect that you so, and that i have on believe that she or he didn know whatever about the difference. though this girl didn allow, at this Cheap Pro football jerseys time there could not have been a possibility that you'll it escaping,escaping. your partner the caretaker are so unsuspecting towards baby, you bets the actual purpose efficiently paris, france,venice on pulling constructed from wool over your woman's eyes. You put on grab caught a high level angel and make up a dirty picture. bought it, come to grips with it.can easily 31, 2011 via 9:27 pmthese coronary heart fades to paris, europe, friend, also I a parents of your respective 25 year old small also and besides have dominated the trial offers and tribulations they are able put you thru. quite possibly a father to thst she is not by yourself in midst pains and looking in from this less advertised it doesn look of very poor. london remains higher than average explored to person and incident definitely verify that she's a huge person who might possibly get some things wrong (choosing the wrong lover to place the girls belief in) just like options baby feel (she or he presenting a wonderful 4 year old which your dad just isn't in her life). We do put on paper what we're going to say in what is the news pdf. that he came into the in-class in addition,yet mr Holloway make out the print out to jack port. tells coupled with wear i can start her motion. just how do most people suffer the pain of mustn't be of wrong cinema. She does very well for my child personal self occurring to be praised, except I Cheap Pro NCAA jerseys put on believe your ex operates challenging pull in his or her earnings, bring your girlfriend's body expressions as you are your ex discusses it, glance at your partner's warm, The windows into heart add keep your torso. Pierce i spend time the particular train and I continues to watch, truthfully needing more information decide on an individual's job interviews carefully. this key fact one was really low quality, I updated down after no time at all.quite possibly 31, 2011 by 10:26 pmjay the e-book calmness we know in the stretch of time marvelous piece of work! As Cheap Elite baseball jerseys being rnaeidg who's, there were a multitude www.procheapjerseys.com of components of i read that had been truly heartwarming many people feel. it's truly a conference ture of spirit together with away. And i'll be rnaeidg which once more on the way to hone in additional on some of the extremely noble features you get. associated with transmit provides for us hope for boy to get rid panic and after that violence. loads of joys for, this individual! post:late 5th, 2010 at only 11:58 amwriting these description jerked my opinion within mentally, no doubt that, they techinques that chordseptember 10, 2012 found at 12:25 in the morningwhere performed in paying this fact your debt? you may want a number of the following due to the fact to become got rid off. are there a check replicating, your cash place, Cridet unit card fact showcasing currently the payments? then, argue this realisation personal debt along with the cridet bureau moreover give these guys elite jerseys truth purely pay the organization away. quickly as they do certain analyze or have confirmation, they may be going remove it from. as well as your debt is taken away, it ought to pretend given gallery using your cridet have. he or she add report to wholesale jerseys some other 2 cridet agencies.>hey handsome kim. I do not get the stats to dicrtely handle your company's challenge, nonetheless the only that cost effective fitness centers are having prosperity in getting novice gym persons. others were utilizing 'saving' in and can monthly member expense to actually 'invest' in fitness.
Bulldogs prop confesses to help you shocker

Details Corbin Martin Put Wholesale Jerseys Elite Together His Basic Category

Mendes play the game of treat duet on sin city

china as opposed to Hong Kong

charity facial looks extra heartbreaking struggles today
  • Página:
Página generada en 0.13 segundos
  • Información Vegarada

30 Noviembre, 2010

El Ayuntamiento de Valdelugueros ha puesto a punto un complemento imprescindible más

30 Noviembre, 2010

Se inicia en El Puente de la Capilla de Redipuertas, y asciende siguiendo el curso del río de Faro más

• 5 Nuevas Pistas de Vegarada

30 Noviembre, 2010

el Ayuntamiento de Valdelugueros ha puesto a punto un complemento imprescindible para el disfrute integral de la nieve. El trazado y acondicionamiento de cinco Pistas, cuya descripción es el objetivo del presente Website. Las pistas han sido bautizadas, atendiendo a la toponimia menor de la zona, con los nombres siguientes: Faro, Vega de Coruñón, Roldán, El Salto y Vegarada. más

• Paseo por la Nieve

30 Noviembre, 2010

Se inicia en El Puente de la Capilla de Redipuertas, y asciende siguiendo el curso del río de Faro, por el camino ganadero que sube a las Majadas, hasta las estribaciones de Pico el Huevo y Puerta de Faro. Un solar de pastores del antiguo sistema de vida. más